Having run countless portfolios, set up profitable rent rolls from scratch, plus successfully managed and grown several Property Management Departments of all sizes, Kate has a vast knowledge, the skills and experience to offer a consultancy service to real estate agencies with new, small or growing rental departments.
Kate also offers a freelance service. With nearly 30 years of experience in residential real estate, Kate is an exceptional property manager; she is highly skilled, organised, efficient and reliable. Available for short –term or long-term projects, she can pick up the threads of any portfolio or department to keep it running smoothly or iron out any issues while there are staff on leave or in between staff placements.
Kate can confidently and competently assist an agency to set up a new department, or an existing department with trouble shooting the problems and issues currently dragging down the team, and then recommend the right solutions to push the department in a positive direction towards running more efficiently and growing more successfully and profitably.
She will work with the team to develop and initiate new ideas, systems, procedures and strategies to enable everyone to work happily, cohesively and efficiently together, in turn making all the cogs and components in the machine run smoothly.
In House Solutions aims to work with the PM team to:
- Troubleshoot issues within a PM department
- Provide solutions to overcoming the problems occurring
- Implement systems and procedures to promote growth, efficiency, profitability and accountability, uniformity and team cohesion within a PM department – small or large.
- Assist with any element of property management including staff and office management, business development, trust accounting, recruitment, staff performance, training and mentoring.
Available for short term or long term assignments, Kate can:
- Oversee a large or small department while the Senior Property Manager, Team Leader or Head of Department is on leave
- Set up a rent roll from scratch
- Clean up a messy portfolio,
- Conduct Routine Inspections – if the portfolio is behind Kate can get it up to speed and do all the inspections with detailed reports and photos, while the PM manages the clients and day to day business.
- Complete Condition Reports and Final Inspections – if the team is flat out letting properties Kate can do all the in-going and out-going reports to ease the load.
- Fill in Portfolio Management – 200 properties including the day to day running
Call and book Kate now on 0413 830 380 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org